Speed Guardian controls speeds without requiring a the presence of a police officer. Self-monitoring of speeds creates slows traffic without issuing tickets, and promotes positive attitudes in the public.
Confidence in the displayed speeds is enhanced by MPH’s exclusive distance-measuring technology. The fourth-generation speed sensor used in the sign eliminates false speeds generated by opposite-direction traffic. This sensor also allows the Speed Guardian, when equipped with our SpeedView traffic computer, to make extremely accurate traffic counts without the need for road tube.
The Speed Guardian is self-contained and mounts quickly on an existing pole. Speed Guardian has 18-inch speed digits, which use super-bright LEDs for optimum viewing in bright sunlight. The display digits dim automatically for night operation. Speed Guardian can be operated from 110 VAC power or from a solar panel.
Speed Monitor F Features
- Integral distance measuring speed radar
- 18″ two-digit, super-bright Amber LED speed display with an optional third digit for metric operation
- Red, operator controlled “SLOW DOWN” message when speed limit is exceeded.
- Radar, speed display, and power supply
- Automated speed control
- Power supply options
- No false speeds due to opposite direction traffic
- Optional Bluetooth communication
Speed Monitor F Benefits
- SpeedView Traffic Data Computer
- Visible at 1100 feet (360 m), automatically dims for optimum viewing at night
- Portable, weatherproof unit mounts easily to an existing pole
- Reduces speed without requiring an officer
- Locking electronic cabinet, Lexan® display window, and graffiti-resistant epoxy paint
- 12 volt DC, 110 volt AC, or solar power options available
- View Speed Signs Options & Accessories Guide