The Speed Monitor™ IV controls speeding in the most citizen-friendly way. Since speeds are reduced without issuing citations, the Speed Monitor IV actually can generate positive feelings in the general public.
Drivers can have confidence in the accuracy of the sign because it employs MPH’s exclusive distance-measuring radar system. The fourth-generation speed sensor eliminates false speeds generated by opposite-direction traffic. This sensor also allows the Speed Monitor IV, when equipped with our SpeedView traffic computer, to make extremely accurate traffic counts without the need for road tube.
Since no training is required to use the sign, it can be used by schools, community organizations, or any group interested in reducing speeds. The Speed Monitor IV is weatherproof, weighs only 14 pounds, and has no moving parts, giving it maintenance-free service and longevity.
Speed Monitor IV Features
- Approach-only distance measuring speed radar
- Radar and sign integrated into one package
- Exceptionally easy to set up and use
- Super bright LED speed display
- Suction cup stand
- Available without internal radar for connection to any MPH radar
Speed Monitor IV Accessories
- SpeedView Traffic Data Computer
- Bluetooth communication
- Three digit display and/or km/h radar
- Trunk-mounted unit with 12V DC power cord
- View Speed Signs Options & Accessories Guide