40 traffic enforcement officers ran the SURE SHOT through it’s paces
At a recent radar/lidar certification course, 40 traffic enforcement officers in the northeast had the opportunity to work hands-on with the relatively new MPH SURE SHOT lidar in real world conditions, both day and night. The summarized comments below reflect the officer’s evaluation of the SURE SHOT versus a competitor’s model:
- Quick target acquisition time.
- Nice overall design – different than anything else on the market.
- Heads Up Display – easier aiming with both eyes open for situational awareness. Multiple sighting reticle choices for personalization.
- Multiple power options – easy and convenient AA batteries.
- Works at night – unlike many competitor models.
- Quick and easy calibration before each shift by simply touching an icon and following screen prompts.
- Following-Too-Close function really works!
- Every officer liked the customizable audio options for signal quality chirps, including the simulated doppler audio sound.
- Easy to download shot history via USB port (stores up to 500 shots).
- Icon driven, intuitive, touchscreen user interface. Officers were suprised at how easy it was to setup and customize for use without reading instructions.
Click here to go to the product page or download specifications or press release.
Contact us today for more information or to request a price.
A Michigan Law Enforcement Agency recently conducted a test and evaluation on the SURE SHOT from MPH along with two other lidar manufacturer’s products. A summary of the evaluation of the SURE SHOT by the testing officer goes as follows:
- Fast target acquisition even at long range
- User friendly
- Good battery life
- Easy and comfortable to use
- Couldn’t find any