The CE approved Z-45 has been specifically designed for the EU market. The Z-45 accurately measures vehicle speeds and provides the user a valuable asset in reducing speeds and accidents.
Transport organizations can reap significant benefits from a reduction in vehicle speed on and around their premises. The Z-45 is ideal for use in traffic surveys, ports, distribution centers, industry, quarries, bus depots, and more.
Two speed displays allow both “track-through-lock” and “fastest vehicle” readings. The standard Z-45 package includes the radar, tuning fork and operator’s manual. Available in 12V DC corded and battery-powered versions.
- Z-45 is the only fully CE-approved handheld radar (required for use in the EU)
- Directional Stationary mode
- Corded or cordless versions
- Supports ticket printer
- Switchable for approaching, receding or bi-directional use
- Lightweight and portable
- Low power K-band output for user safety
- Highly accurate
- Available in MPH and KPH
- Fastest vehicle detection mode
- Two window display (lock and target)
- RS232 port for printer and memory options
- Icon-based, voice-confirmed mode change
- Runs from vehicle accessory port or optional rechargeable battery pack
- Hand carrying case supplied